Friday, June 15, 2012

Welcome!

You found me! Thanks for stopping by today to check out my blog. By visiting my blog you will join me on a 3,500 mile tour of the New England region of the United States as I work on Finding the Founding Fathers. This journey will help me explore the lives and times of George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, Benjamin Franklin, and Paul Revere in the years leading up to the American Revolutionary War. There is so much to share with you, but for now, I want to welcome you and invite you to subscribe to my blog so you can stay up-to-date with my pre-tour preparations!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks, Krystal! You are the FIRST person to check in to the blog...Thanks! Please help me spread the word about this site. It would be great to see who else joins...Thanks for being so positive about next year...It's going to be great! Mr. K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mr.kinzie! It's me Edith. Just wanted to say I can't wait to hear about what you do and learn on the east coast. Hope you have lots of fun!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Welcome aboard...it's going to be a fantastic experience! See if you can get anyone else to join the blog...The more the merrier! ~Mr. K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to a good read. Safe travels Trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trip,

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trip,

    Looking forward to hearing from you.

    Joel

    ReplyDelete